Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back Day

Wednesday is back day for me at the gym. It's not as demanding as leg day, but still kinda rough. Before hitting the gym I began the day with a 3 mile run around the lake. I did manage to actually run the full length, but still slower than normal. Maybe a couple of more days and I'll be back to my usual pace. Once at the gym I ran 3 more miles on the treadmill before beginning my workout. 3 sets of y-bar rows, 3 sets of t-bar rows, and 3 sets of lat pull downs. I planned to walk with Kim later in the evening, but she had to work a little late and then I had a little work to finish late as well, so no walk for us.

Food was good on the day. Cereal, lean cuisine for lunch, more cereal, skinny cow snack, salmon for dinner.

Tomorrow I'll be back outside running & training arms at the gym. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Injuries suck. My work outs aren't stellar either right now...hanging steady *lily wuz here*

    ReplyDelete