Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pain Free Run

Today I was able to run again. After resting my poor foot for two days I returned to the treadmill for what I had intended to be a moderate run. I ended up running 3 miles in 23:39. Pretty good for me. The real good news is (up to now anyway) my foot isn't hurting at all.

After finishing up 30 minutes on the treadmill I trained back. 3 sets of hammer strength pull downs, 3 sets of hammer strength rows, 3 sets of lat pull downs, and 3 sets of straight arm press downs. I finished up my time at the gym with 15 minutes on the elliptical machine.

Once back home I had a small lean cuisine meal (macaroni and beef) and then rode the spin bike for 45 minutes as I watched the Braves game. BTW, the Braves came back from a 7 run deficit in the 9th, winning the game on a walk off grand slam. I high fived the cats and the Pug! Unbelievable.

I hope to get in a walk with Kim late this evening and then another run tomorrow before we head to Mountain City late Friday for the Warrior Dash. I don't know if we'll get to run at all on Saturday before the race on Sunday.

1 comment: