Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Newest Injury

My newest injury (had it a few days now) is killing me. I couldn't run much at all yesterday. I made it less than a mile before having to give up and walk on the stair treadmill. The pain eased up a bit. Walking down stairs hurts like hell, but going up is not so bad. I'm gonna try to rest it for a few days. The inside of my foot between my ankle and heel is swollen and hurts to touch. Weird. I don't remember twisting my ankle, tripping, or anything that could have resulted in this pain. Hope it goes away soon.

I rode the bike for an hour yesterday and trained chest while at the gym. 3 sets of presses, 3 sets of decline, and 3 sets of flies. No walking or anything else last night.

Today I'm gonna try to ride the bike for an hour (no pain at all while riding) and train shoulders. I'm not gonna run at all today. I'll ride the bike again this evening for some more cardio.

Food has been lots of cereal, lean cuisine, NS snacks, protein shakes, and even a slice of Pizza (a single slice mind you) out last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment