Friday, September 10, 2010

Better

For the past few days my mornings have gotten stretched. I plan to be up, have coffee, work on the computer, and ride the spin bike for 1/2 an hour, all before 9AM. Today I got this accomplished by around lunch. I wasn't pleased.

This pushes my workout later in the day. I like to train around 10AM if at all possible. I feel better. I train better. I like the people in the gym at that time. Today I trained at 2PM. The people in the gym were fine (the 3 that were there), but I wasn't. I was so tired I almost didn't even stop at the gym. I started to just drive back home. I manged a better run today. 3 miles in 25 something. I didn't necessarily feel any better, but at least I manged to run the full 3 today. My leg workout was, well, puny. 3 sets of leg extensions and then 3 sets of leg curls. That was it. My legs were already tired from the run and spin bike this morning. Plus I missed last weeks leg workout, so I didn't want to cripple myself today.

Food on the day has been good. Muffin and granola bar for breakfast. A few more granola bars during the day. Veggie frozen Indian for lunch. A bowl of granola cereal post workout. Dinner was chick peas in a tomato gravy.

Tomorrow I plan on running, training abs, spinning, walking, and watching UGA!

No comments:

Post a Comment