Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend Waiting on Shakeology

Saturday I finally had a "good" run. 3 miles in a little over 24 minutes. I also had a couple of good rides on the spin bike.

Food was great on the day, until dinner. Muffin for breakfast, turkey hot dogs for lunch, chicken breast for mid afternoon meal, cottage cheese and pineapple a little later. Dinner, not so great. we ate at a local county style restaurant. I had roast beef, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a fried veggie mix. And about 1/2 a slice of peanut butter pie. Wow.

Hopefully next week I'll have some of my new protein shakes in stock. I'm gonna try Shakeology, from BeachBody. I'm gonna begin with the 3 day cleanse. 3 shakes per day, plus some tea, a little fruit, and a salad for dinner. After that I'll use Shakeology once a day, and Lean Body shakes once a day. Plus lots of chicken, salads, muffins, and granola. And water. Lots and lots of water.

Sunday I'm gonna spin, walk, and maybe get in an ab workout. To help further my ab workouts (or lack thereof) I've also ordered the Insanity discs which were damaged/bad that I'd gotten off ebay. That along with a fast paced, time shortened Insanity workout. That along with the Insane Abs Workout, and the Sports Training workout should give me a few extra workouts to add to the mix. I'm not gonna re-implement Insanity until after the cleanse is over. Then I'm gonna use it only some days. I'll swap it out with riding the spin bike, or walking. I don't want to do cardio 4 times a day. 2-3 is plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment