Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Back Hurts, I'm Starving, & Tomorrow is Leg Day...

My back is still wrecked. I didn't sleep well as a result. So I got up early, had a cup of apple tea, and began my 3 day jump start/cleanse intro to Shakeology. Not loving it so far. The first shake I made following the directions was way to thick. The second was better, but I used a little pineapple instead of a banana and it tasted odd. I don't know how much I like the taste of Shakeology. I'm sure by the end of 3 days of it and very little else, I'll love it. My third and final shake of the day was at about 4PM. Just Shakeology and a frozen banana. Still not loving the taste. Gotta work on it. Maybe find some different recipes online. Dinner tonight was a salad and a piece of chicken. YUM!!! I did have a hand full on nuts this afternoon, and I've grazed on lettuce (and a few olives) all day long. Lay off me, I'M STARVING! Late I freaked and had some cheese, pudding, and a bowl of cereal. Still very low calories on the day (like less than 1400). Gonna try the cleanse again tomorrow, but I'm not sure if this is something for me.

At the gym I managed a slow paced 3 mile barefoot hill run. Nothing to get excited about, just grinded it out. My arm workout followed. Pretty weak really. 3 sets of overhead presses and 3 sets of press downs for triceps. Biceps began with 3 sets of seated incline dumbbell curls and ended with 2 sets of very heavy hammer curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment