Saturday, September 18, 2010

End of the Cleanse

Today was the last day of my 3 day Shakeology Cleanse/Jump Start. I had 3 shakes during the day, plus one Lean Body shake. Then a salad and chicken for dinner. My freak out today was a muffin after dinner. Today was much easier. I had a little fruit during the day, plus a few slices of deli meat and jello pudding. I actually do feel better, but that could be from the chiropractor.

I had to go back to the chiropractor this morning. Lots of popping and cracking. Plus he hooked me to an electronic muscle stimulator for a few minutes. It felt wonderful. My muscles finally fatigued, then relaxed. I might have to go back next week, but I'll wait and see how I feel first.

I ran 3+ miles of hills this afternoon then walked this evening for today's exercise. Tomorrow will be more of the same.

I learned that the Tough Mudder for Georgia has been scheduled for March 11-12 in Cedartown. Can't wait. I think a large group form the gym is planning on running as a team. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment