Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 10


Today I survived a test/torture. I had to pick up lunch for some of the guys working for us and bring it back to the job site. They wanted Checkers. So I had to ride about 10 minutes in the car with 2 cheeseburgers, & 2 large fries. At first they smelled delicious and I think I could have snorted one of the burgers, but after a few minutes the smell was kinda making me sick. Of course I made it back to the site without devouring their lunch, thus passing the test.

For breakfast today I had an apple strudle scone (NS), facon (fake bacon), a slice of multi-grain bread, and a few strawberries. My morning snack was yogurt and grapes. Lunch was brussels sprouts, cauliflower & cheese sauce, and a fudge graham bar (NS). I heated the bar up in the microwave until it was barely melted and this made it so much better. It was warm, gooey, and filling. My afternoon snack was nacho crisps (NS). Dinner of wedged potatoes with sliced beef steak (NS), broccoli, cauliflower with cheese sauce, a salad with olives and peppers, and multi-grain bread. Dessert was a fudge brownie (NS) that I again heated up in the microwave. Again warm and gooey good.

Today was my back workout. Trained alone today so it was fairly quick. 3 sets pull downs, 3 sets seated rows, 3 sets of some sorta iso-hammer strength row, and 3 sets of straight arm press downs. All sets were 12-15 reps. I've been trying to slowly increase the speed on the treadmill, so I did 30 minutes, incline 11, speed 3.3 today. Finally Kim and I walked around the lake late this evening for my last bit of exercise of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment