Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 7


Today is the final day of my first week on NS. The week has gone exceedingly well. I'll get a measure of how well tomorrow morning when I step on the scales for the first time since starting.

My workout today has been a cardio only workout. 30 minutes walking this morning with Kim, followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill at the gym this afternoon, and finally another 30 minutes around the lake with Kim again this evening. I think that'll be 15 cardio workouts this week.

Meals today have all been good. Breakfast was apple cinnamon oatmeal (NS), 1 oz of bacon, a banana, and coffee. I didn't like the apple-ish oatmeal as much as the maple brown sugar oatmeal, but it was still good. My morning snack was 2 oz of sandwich meat (turkey) and 1 1/4 cup of strawberries. Lunch today was chicken noodle soup (NS), cauliflower and broccoli with cheese sauce. I'm not a big fan of chicken noodle soup at all, but I guess I was hungry today because I somewhat enjoyed the cup of NS soup. Afternoon snack of honey mustard pretzels (with a little medium wing sauce). Dinner tonight was pasta fagioli (NS), bread, broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce, olives, and green beans. This pasta has been my least favorite of all of the NS pastas. Maybe it didn't taste enough like spaghetti-o's for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment