Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 14


Today marks the end of my second week on NS. I'll weigh myself again in the morning to check my progress so far. The program has been so easy to follow and the food has been for the most part good. Hopefully I'll have lost some weight this week, but I know it won't be anything like last week. I told Kim today that I felt like I hadn't done as well this week with the program, but looking back over my meals and workouts for the last week I realized I had done well. Not a single day over 1500 calories, 13 cardio workouts during the week, and 6 strength training workouts as well. Guess I have become used to the meals and program during the second week and things don't seem as drastic as last week (relating to what foods I'm eating, & amount of times I eat each day).

For breakfast this morning I had a chocolate chip scone, a banana, a slice of multigrain bread and 1 oz of bayou bacon. My morning snack was yogurt and another banana. Lunch was Noodles with Chicken and Vegetables (NS), and two servings of broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower in cheese sauce. The soup was tasty. I had to add a little Ms. Dash to liven it up a little. For my afternoon snack I tried the sour cream and onion soy chips (NS). These were not as good as the BBQ flavor I tried a few days ago. I added some hot sauce (very little) and some fake salt to help with the flavor. Dinner this evening I tried the flame broiled beef patty (NS) as a burger on 2 slices of multigrain bread with mustard, a sprinkling of low fat cheese, & a small amount of light mayo. Along with the burger I had a salad with peppers, 5 olives, and 2 more servings of the broccoli, carrot, and cauliflower with cheese sauce. The burger was actually very good. Not all that big, but the taste was just fine.

Kim & I walked one of our dogs this morning for about 30 minutes for my first bout of cardio for the day. After the gym opened today I went in and trained calves and walked on the treadmill for another 30.

Looking forward to another good week starting tomorrow and hopefully a good weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment