Sunday, March 14, 2010

Off Day

This post is for Saturday, March 13th, 2010.

Today ended up being an off day all around. I tried to ride the spin bike. I actually changed clothes, climbed onto the bike, and was about to begin a ride when my father called. We needed to inspect a roof to try to find some leaks, so I never began the workout. I did climb some ladders, stomp around on a roof, but that was the extent of my exercise for the day. I really didn't mind missing a day of training. My legs are SORE from Friday's leg workout. Bike and treadmill tomorrow.

Since I missed out on training, I decided to have a meal off last night as well. We ended up at a tiny local Mexican place. I had a delicious carnitas burrito, beans and rice. So I guess I had an off day all around.

Pic is another from Costa Rica...

No comments:

Post a Comment