Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've Gone Granola Crazy (Day 190)

Today Kim and I began the day sharing a bagel for breakfast. I also had a little granola cereal (still hooked on the granola). After breakfast we walked Jumping Jack Flash around the lake (a little under 2 miles) before getting cleaned up and heading to my grandmother's birthday dinner. I did very well with the birthday meal (some type of spinach/meat/pasta dish) but not so great with dessert. I had a wonderful slice of coconut cake. After the meal I herded up the family outside for a couple of pics. I HATE shooting in bright daylight. Wish I'd have taken the time and found some better shade, but I didn't, so the pics are what they are.




After dinner Kim and I headed to the gym. She tanned while I ran on the treadmill. I got in about 3.35 miles THEN we trained legs. 3 sets of extensions, 3 sets of leg curls, 3 sets of hack squats, and finally 3 sets of hyper-extensions. After the leg workout we trained abs. 3 sets of decline crunches, 3 sets of v-sits, and 3 sets of crunches on a huge ball.



Later in the day we went grocery shopping. I limped around the store in a state of exhaustion. I was catching calf and hip flexor cramps something awful. Once we re-upped on crystal light, coffee, milk, and granola bars we returned home for dinner. I had a bowl of cereal and a granola bar. I've been laying off of the NS for the past few days. I'm just not feeling it right now. I'm still eating well, just not NS. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel like it. We'll be back on a normal schedule for a week so I'll see how it goes. If not, more cereal!

Finally tonight I shot some pics to use trying out a new stacking program. I shoot lots of 30 second long pictures and then combine them into one image to show the motion of the earth (looks like the stars are spinning). It did ok. Not thrilled with the way it handled some clouds moving in. I'm gonna try out a few other pieces of software over the next few nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment