Monday, February 1, 2010

Weigh In and Another Sunday at the Gym (Day 169)

This post is for Sunday, January 31st 2010.

Today was a good day after the popcorn incident and subsequent chocolate debacle from Saturday night. Good "on" plan all day, 3 different cardio sessions, and a great ab workout.

Our workout (& entire day for that matter) was hobbled by our crazy sore legs. My hamstrings are wrecked. We did 12 sets for abs. 3 sets of weighted hammer strength crunches, 3 sets of incline crunches, 3 sets of hanging leg lifts, and 3 sets of V-sits. Fast & good reps each set. Cardio at the gym was 30 minutes of jogging on the treadmill at various speeds. The rest of the cardio for the day was 2 30 minute sessions on the spin bike at home.

Food was all NS for the day. I maybe added in a Kashi bar as my morning snack. Dinner was another thick crust pizza with veggie chorizo and an arugula salad. Delicious.



Time to hit the gym and then pack. Kim, the Pug, and I are headed to Myrtle Beach for a little bit. We need to check on the condo and make sure it's still there. I think we're gonna meet a long time friend for dinner one evening as well, assuming we can get the timing worked out. I'm taking my running shoes with me this time. No slacking off from cardio or training while we're gone.

Finally, I weighed in this morning and using my new average of WI's from both scales (both show a loss) I'm calling today's weight 198. That's another pound lost. About 8 to go!. 3 more and I've lost 80 on NS!

No comments:

Post a Comment