Friday, February 26, 2010

Last Post For A Week or So

Hi all. This will be the last post (probably) until around March 8th or so. Kim and I load up and head out early tomorrow morning for Costa Rica!

Over the past 3 day I've run about 21 miles plus this morning I got in my final 3.5 mile run before the trip. I thought about trying to get in another session later but I really don't want to be overly sore (or risk injuring something just before we leave) so I think I'll just rest and get ready to leave.

Sticking to eating well (I did sneak and eat some of the "Drive Thru Diet" last night). It was horrible, but great. :) I'd been exhausted and starving all day so I decided to splurge and have some nasty burrito. I'll stay on plan until we leave tomorrow. I have no idea what to expect with regards to Costa Rican food. I'm a sucker for street food, so maybe we'll find something good every day out walking around. Our resort is supposed to have pretty good food, so if nothing else we'll eat there (or nearby at other resorts).

Well, that's it for now. Expect lots of pics when we return!

2 comments:

  1. I had a taco bell craving myself today...my weakness is the nasty, questionable "meat" tacos...I love them, along with the powdery "cheese" and shells...yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! great minds think alike... I had real tacos from a little Mexican grocery store tonight. 2 al pastor (some kinda pork) and 2 lengua (tongue). Delicious.

    ReplyDelete