Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To Tired to Spin (Day 178)

This post is for Wednesday February 10th, 2010.

Today began with an early rise to take the Pug out and then hit the bike. We also needed to get to the gym earlier today so I could go to the dentist this afternoon and Kim could run some errands before beginning her new job tomorrow. We only did cardio at the gym to make sure we had enough time to eat before I had to be at the dentist, so today ended up being a cardio only day. By the end of the day I was so exhausted I decided to skip the final 30 minutes on the bike and rest. My legs still feel tired, so hopefully I'll rest well tonight and feel more recovered tomorrow.

My trip to the dentist went better than I expected. I don't have any major issues (no diseases, etc.), just multiple cavities that I'll have worked on over the next few months. That's what I get for skipping dentist visits for the past decade (and drinking Diet Dr. Peppers like a fiend, which I quit over a year ago). The next item I have on the calendar to look forward to (other than Valentine's Day with Kim) is a photo workshop in Atlanta next week. I can't wait to spend an entire day doing nothing but photography with someone who could shoot me under the table using an iPhone. Maybe I'll even pic up a few ideas on how to get a good sunset portrait of Kim while we're in Costa Rica.



Good food day again today. NS all day plus about 3 different granola bars. Too many bars I know, but I've been hungry this evening & I had left out all of the bread from my meals today. I think I had about 1800 calories on the day (including a skinny vanilla late tonight, trying to rally and stay awake past 9PM).



Tomorrow is back to the bike in the AM, treadmill and training (with my Mom) at the gym, and then off to Atlanta with my mom to look for a few things we need for the vacation. I'm shopping for good hiking shoes, sandals, waterproof socks, and a day-pack/waist pack for Kim.

BodyBugg Info:
Calories In: ~1800
Calories Burned: 3200
Calorie Deficit: 1400

No comments:

Post a Comment