Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Today I felt so much better than yesterday. I think yesterday I just didn't feel well to start with, then after I didn't get to workout or do any cardio at all I felt worse. I hate feeling sick.

For Valentine's Day this year Kim and I went to the gym and trained legs. No, really, we did. So romantic, I know. We began with cardio on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I ran 3.3 miles BEFORE training legs. The leg workout was 3 sets of leg presses, followed by 3 sets of true squats, and finally 3 sets of leg extensions. For hamstrings we began with 3 sets of seated leg curls, followed by 3 sets of stiff leg dead lifts, and finishing with 3 sets of hyper extensions. Next we trained abs. 2 sets of incline crunches, 2 sets of hammer strength machine crunches, and 2 sets of v-sits. Before we went to the gym I rode the spin bike for 30 minutes for my other cardio of the day.



This evening we went to eat sushi for Valentine's Day. Kim had a salad, some tofu, and shrimp dumplings. I had a sashimi deluxe plate and an order of Uni! (Yes Lili, more gonads!) Delicious dinner.



We're expecting more snow here so I don't know if we'll get to train tomorrow or not. Hopefully we won't get much. Either way I've got to be able to get to Atlanta on Tuesday for my long awaited photo workshop.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment