Saturday, February 6, 2010

Still at the Beach

Hi everyone. I've got a second with internet access so I thought I'd get a quick post uploaded. We're still in Myrtle Beach have a relaxing time. I've used the opportunity to rest a slight tendon aggravation on my right foot, thus I've only run once while we've been here. That plus the fact that the treadmill in the community center is scary made the decision not to train very easy.

We've been eating wonderful meals and having a very nice time this week. Today we're headed to Wilmington NC for the afternoon and then tomorrow we're headed back home. It'll be great to get back on plan and return to the normal gym routine.

While here on our trip we finished the final preparations for our trip to Costa Rica at the end of the month. We have been planning this for a long time and got the OK from Kim's new job a couple of days ago. We're not getting to stay quite as long as we wanted, but it should be a great trip. So I'll have about 3 weeks of time to be back on plan and train before heading out again!

I had a wonderful shopping experience yesterday. I was shopping for some Columbia nylon type hiking shorts/pants and I had to buy size Medium! I've NEVER worn a medium before as an adult. I was shocked!

Anyway, just wanted to get a post up so no one would think I'd fallen of the face of the Earth. Below are a few pics from our day at BrookGreen Gardens. What a wonderful place.



And finally a slide show of all the photos I shot a the Gardens and Zoo.




1 comment: