Tuesday, February 2, 2010

On The Road Again (Day 170)

Morning All!

Monday was a great workout day, terrible eating day.

The workout first. We trained chest very quickly around lunch. 3 sets of flat bench dumbbell presses, 3 sets of push-ups with our feet on a raised platform, and 3 sets of dips. Before the workout Kim did 30 minutes on the treadmill while I split my time between a fast pace on the elliptical and 15 minutes of running on the treadmill. The only other exercise of the day was about a mile walk with Jumping Jack Flash and 30 minutes on the bike.

Food was terrible. I decided we'd have lunch at the local Asian/Eastern Buffet. Lots of sushi to start with (I know, I've always said never eat sushi at a buffet, but it was good), then peanut chicken, shrimp, etc. Ate way to much. Last night I even ate some Pizza Rolls. Loved 'em. Why did I eat like a fool? I wanted to. I needed to. I've now lost 90 pounds from my all time heaviest. Tuesday is a new day and I'll be right back on plan then.

Finally, Kim, the Pug, and I are hitting the road for a few days. Posts may be sporadic at best for the rest of the week. We won't have reliable internet access while at the condo (I have to steal it from some of the neighbor's unprotected wireless networks). I'll post when possible. We do have access to a gym at the condo now, so we'll be able to train and run while there. I plan on eating NS except for one meal each day. We'll see how that goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment