Monday, February 22, 2010

Missed One Cardio Session (Day 191)

Today I had to train alone. Kim and I tried to meet with our insurance agent early but were unable to arrange a time before she had to go to work. So tomorrow we'll meet early and I'll then have to train alone again. My gym time began with a 3.45 mile run then a chest workout. For chest I began with machine presses for 3 sets, then 3 sets of incline presses, onto 3 sets of machine flies, and finally 2 sets of push-ups. Later this afternoon I rode the spin bike for 30 minutes (8.5 miles) for my final cardio session of the day. Now at the end of the day I'm kinda disappointed with the amount of exercise I did on the day. Usually I get at least 30 minutes more. I've got to try to get back into the groove of 3 separate cardio sessions on most days. Maybe tomorrow.

Food was good on the day. All NS during the day with a little granola mixed in instead of bread and some veggies. Tonight after dinner I stayed hungry. I snacked on cheese, veggies, a NS dessert, and granola. I should have just had a bowl of granola cereal and been done with it.

I did managed to get some bookwork done today along with buying enough cat and dog food to last my parents, who get the joy of looking after our herd of animals while we're on vacation next week, at least until we get home. I also rode/drove along with my mom to take my sister and nephew back to their home in Atlanta this afternoon.

The washing of clothes and prep for packing begins tomorrow. We are terrible at packing. We try to take EVERYTHING with us. This should be a challenge for us to fit everything for 8 days into two relatively small bags (small for us anyway). I'm really struggling not to bring every camera/lens/camcorder we have with us. I'm drawing the line at one camera body, 2-3 lens, one light, a tripod, and a point & shoot. I may not take all of that. I think I can get by with just 2 lens. I know I'll be furious with myself if I get there and see the shot I want but can't get it simply because I didn't bring a long/wide enough lens. Maybe I'll just pack less clothes....

No comments:

Post a Comment