Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 236

Yesterday Kim and I began with a short walk/run around the lake. Only about two miles. Kim went to work afterward and I went to the gym. I jogged six miles on the treadmill before training shoulders. I'm feeling a little stronger each workout now. Not really sure why. The only thing I can think of is the added protein in my diet and that I've acclimated to all of the cardio pre-workout now.

Giving up the PB has been much easier than I expected. All went well throughout the day yesterday. I did get a little hungry just before dinner (Kim had to work late) and ate a granola bar. I ended the day with about 2300 calories and burned well over 4000. I'm back to weighing all of my food again too. No more eyeballing the amounts of cereal or my carbs with dinner. We're still eating mostly fish in the evenings (Mahi-Mahi, or salmon) and I'm eating lots of grilled chicken breasts during the day. I'm getting excited about working in a small steak this weekend.

After dinner last night I finished off the day with 15 more minutes on the spin bike as I watched the end of the Braves game. Easy to ride and watch a game. Time seems to fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment