Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rain, Run, Spin, Spun....

Tuesday I was unable to run outside at all. Rain had moved into the area and meant the dogs, and I had to stay inside. I took the opportunity to steal Kim's car away for the morning and get her some new tires and the oil changed. I even had a little time to grocery shop before I was due at the gym.

Gym was easy. 3.5 mile run on the treadmill followed by a shoulder workout. 3 sets of military presses, 3 sets of side lateral raises, 3 sets of upright rows, 3 sets of rear delts, and 3 sets of military presses. Sounds like a lot now, but I flew through the workout. Once home I hit the spin bike for 45 minutes (I needed to watch 24 from Monday night) and then had a snack. After dinner and during the Braves game I spun for another 35 minutes. Easy rides now. I push fast for a minute then increase the intensity and push hard and slow for a minute, then repeat.

Hope to be back running outside tomorrow morning. Just over a month until Warrior Dash!

No comments:

Post a Comment