Friday, April 30, 2010

3 Miles Turned Into 8

Thursday found me almost back to my normal training level. I began the day with a 35 minute ride on the spin bike. Very easy and I felt fine after the ride. I headed to the gym with the intention of only running 3 miles and then trying to catch up on my missed workouts from earlier in the week. The 3 miles were easy and just as I was finishing up a cool down walk, DJ arrived and I decided to run a little more with him. I ended up with an hour total on the treadmill and then 10 more minutes on the elliptical trainer. After the cardio I decided not to workout (I was feeling very tired) and headed home. My only other exercise on the day was about a 2 mile walk after dinner with Jumping Jack Flash. ~ 8 miles total on the day.

My meals again consisted of cereal (twice), a protein shake, a lean cuisine meal for dinner (which wasn't bad at all), and a skinny cow ice cream sandwich. Total calories on the day were around 2200, BB reported a burn of + 3800.

Friday I hope to be running outside again (before the bad weather hit here this weekend) and maybe an ab workout or something in the gym. I've decided to rest each muscle group this week (except for abs, maybe) and begin fresh on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment