Sunday, June 27, 2010

Insane

I've been looking to find a better/different/new ab routine for a while. My regular routine is sorta boring. Crunches, weighted crunches, v-sits, etc. So to change things up and help vary my carido workouts I ordered the Insanity Workout DVD's. Yesterday Kim and I did the fitness test. It was pretty hard. I'm excited to see what the BB reports during a workout. I recorded my test results so I can compare them to how I do on the test at the end of the 60 day program

Switch Kicks 59
Power Jacyk 56
Power Knees 85
Power Jumps 35
Globe Jumps 7
Suicide Jumps 13
Push-Up Jacks 35
Low Plank Oblique 40

I'm still battling my weakness/nausea problem, but hope to be better tomorrow. Kim and I'll try the first actual Insanity workout today and get in a late walk around the lake. Tomorrow I'll figure out how to incorporate Insanity into my regular routine. I'm guessing gym and treadmill first, Insanity when Kim gets home from work, then a walk late in the evening. Maybe I'll get in a bike ride somewhere in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment