Monday, June 21, 2010

Tongue, Butt, Pork Belly, & Doughnuts

Over the weekend we ate out with the family to celebrate my Bday and Father's Day. We ventured to Honey Pig to let my parents try Korean BBQ for the first time. It went as well as could be expected. I don't think they loved it, but they did eat some of it. We had shrimp, beef brisket, beef short ribs, pork butt, tongue, and pork belly. I loved it all, but especially the brisket and short ribs.



My sister got me a gift I've looked forward to for quite some time. The Happy Birthday Doughnuts from Sublime Doughnuts. YUM!



The rest of the weekend I spent resting and getting to feeling better (I had a meal Friday night that made me sick) so I could have a good week back training and eating healthy. Monday I'll train chest, run, bike, and get in an evening walk (after it cools down below 90).

No comments:

Post a Comment