Friday, June 4, 2010

Shoulders, Cardio, and Work

Thursday was another productive day. I consumed around 1700-1800 calories and burned around 3750.

Exercise for the day began with a shoulder workout. 3 sets of military presses, 3 sets of side lateral raises, 3 sets of upright rows, and 3 sets of rear delts. Next I moved to the treadmill for 30 minutes. 5 minutes of uphill (level 9) @ a speed of 3.5, then 5 minutes running @ 7, then back to walking uphill for 5, then back to running for 5, then finishing up on the treadmill with 10 minutes of walking uphill. I moved to the elliptical for 15 minutes to finish my time at the gym. My final exercise of the day was a 2+ mile walk with Kim before dinner.

Pretty good food day as well. Breakfast was a banana and a small bowl of granola cereal. My next meal was a protein shake after my workout. I then had to go to work for a bit and drank a 100 calorie Life Water (thought it was calorie free until I finished it, whoops). Dinner was a Lean Cuisine Pizza. After dinner I had 1/2 a chocolate peanut butter sandwich and a serving of sugar free chocolate jello pudding. Throughout the day I also had a few Brazil Nuts, and a little hummus with cucumbers. I've also (for the past month or so) been taking a new stack of vitamins. Extreme Athlete or something similar from GNC. I actually kinda like it. Quite a few pills, but it seems to give me a little bit more energy.

Tomorrow is LEG DAY. It'll be the first time I've trained legs in at least 3 weeks, maybe longer. I took off from training them so I wouldn't be sore or feel weak before the Warrior Dash. Now back to it. I should be wrecked all weekend. Yahoo!

1 comment: