Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Monday

Monday I met up with my mother to train chest. We began with 3 sets of incline presses, then 3 sets of decline presses, followed by 3 sets of cable flies, and finally I finished up with 3 sets of dips. Mom walked on the treadmill as I ran intervals for half an hour. After she bid me farewell I finished up my cardio at the gym with 15 more minutes on the elliptical. Late in the afternoon I rode the spin bike for 30 minutes as I watched soccer, and finally we walked around the lake later in the evening. During the walk I managed to run about 1/2 a mile or so in my Vibrams to continue learning to run "barefoot".

Very good day with my eating. NS cinnamon bun bar for breakfast, protein shake after my workout, yougurt and jello late in the afternoon, NS Rotini for dinner, and dessert was a Snickers Marathon Protein Bar & granola cereal. I took in around 1550 calories and burned around 4040. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment