Thursday, August 12, 2010

6 Miles & Crazy Sweat

No Insanity today. Luckily that was the plan all along. I had a good bit of bookwork to do this morning and an appointment late this evening, so I knew it was gonna be hard to squeeze it in. My only workout of the day was done at the gym. I ran 6 miles in around 53 minutes, then I walked for about 15 more minutes trying to cool off. After the run I trained arms. 3 sets of triceps press downs, 3 sets of rope press downs, and 3 sets of reverse grip press downs. Biceps was 3 sets of seated incline dumbbell curls & 3 sets of standing dumbbell curls. I noticed while doing my seated biceps work I had perspired so much I was leaving little (large) puddles everywhere I stood as I trained. I was actually sweating so much the puddles of sweat had suds/bubbles (for lack of better term). That's an impressive amount of sweat, even for me. I was a good gym person & mopped up all of the sweat with my gym towel. I might sweat like crazy, but I'm not nasty and rude with it.

Food today was not so great. Breakfast was a muffin and yogurt. Lunch was a protein bar and post workout meal was a frozen Indian Dinner. Late afternoon I had part of another muffin before going to my meeting. After the meeting my first dinner was 4 small Real Mexican Tacos! Al Pastor, Cabeza, Barbocoa, and Lengua! My second dinner was a little (or a lot) of some type of baked spaghetti my mother made. My third dinner was a bowl of cereal and a protein bar after I got home tonight. Plus another 1/2 muffin. I was crazy hungry tonight.



Tomorrow is another good run followed by a leg workout. Then Insanity later in the day. Somewhere during the day I gotta squeeze in a bike ride and a dog walk. Hope I sleep well...

No comments:

Post a Comment