Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Max Plyo

The day began with me oversleeping a bit. I was exhasuted from yesterday. Once awake and coffee'd up, I had granola cereal and yogurt for breakfast.

Since I arrived at the gym a little late (like 45 minutes) mom had already finished up her cardio. We jumped right into a back workout. 2 sets of pathetic pull-ups, 3 sets of pull downs, 3 sets of hammer iso-lateral pull downs, 3 sets of hammer rows, and 3 sets of t-bar rows. THEN I jumped on the treadmill. I ran the Hill program again. 6mph until the program more or less was over and then 7mph for the final few minutes of the 30 minute run.

After the gym I had a turkey sandwich before heading out for some errands and a trip to the grocery store. I needed to stock up on chicken and turkey. Back home again I chilled for a minute while trying to get mentally prepared for the Max Plyo Insanity Workout. For me, it was the most difficult workout so far. I actually had to stop and rest at the end. As luck would have it, my mom dropped by just when I needed the rest. We had a Ninjaed Ice Crystal Light Thingy. She liked it so much she ordered a Ninja this evening! I finished the final few minutes of the workout a little later. Not my finest exercise moment, having to take a break. I realized that while the people on the DVD were jumping in the air during an exercise, I was not. I was trying, I just wasn't really leaving the ground on my jump. Kinda pathetic.

After recovering from Insanity, I had a NS lunch meal of cheese tortellini and a blueberry muffin. Sounds great, I know. I just was still very hungry after the NS. Following the meal I turned on the TV and watched an episode of The West Wing (currently being replayed on Bravo) as I rode the spin bike for half an hour.

Dinner this evening was a LC Baja Wrap of some sort. Pretty good. After dinner I grabbed JJF and took off on our evening walk. Kim had to work late, so again it was just the dog and I.

Later, while watching the Braves game I had my final meal of the day. Another muffin and some jello pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment