Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend Fare

This weekend was about average as far as exercise goes. 4 mile run on Saturday. Dog walk, bike ride, Insane Abs, and rest on Sunday.

Eating was weird.

Saturday I got and had a bagel before the gym. Kim had planned to work all weekend, but her plans changed. Once I got in from the gym on Saturday we decided to go out for the evening in Chattanooga.

We ate dinner at 3 different restaurants, plus ice cream afterward. If you're interested in our Great Eating Adventure, check it out on our non-exercise blog here.

Sunday we ate at Harvest Moon Cafe in Rome for brunch. That was basically all I ate all day. Probably still ate too much on the day though.

Tomorrow's workout schedule is already altered. Kim & I have to go to Chattanooga in the AM. I'm sure we'll have Indian for lunch, then back home in time to workout (I hope). If not everything gets pushed back one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment