Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend

This weekend I ended up skipping my Insanity workout. I was a little tired on Friday evening and planned to move the Insanity from Saturday to Sunday.

Saturday morning I got some breakfast for Kim and I at a local little burger stand called Big Dang Burgers (& Biscuits). They have some big dang biscuits.... I brought our breakfast home so Kim could have breakfast in bed. Later in the afternoon I went to the gym for some cardio. 6 miles later I was finished. I now have a new rule concerning running; never run after eating gravy and biscuits. Back at home I later rode the spin bike for half an hour before walking with Kim and JJF around dark.

Sunday I decided not to do Insanity because my left knee was bothering me. I did make it to the gym for 30 minutes of cardio. I ran for 15 and then hit the elliptical for 15. I made myself leave after the 30. I felt like I wasn't doing enough, but I really wanted to rest my knee. The only other exercise on the day was a walk around the lake this evening with Kim and Jumping Jack Flash.

All in all not a bad weekend. Much better than last. Eating wasn't great, but again, better than last weekend. Friday night we had Indian, Saturday night was grilled chicken with my parents (Kim had a grilled veggie burger), and Sunday (our only real meal) was at the Chinese Buffet. I actually showed some self restraint at the buffet and left not feeling so miserable.

Back at it full tilt tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment