Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Full Hungry Day

Today has been one of those days where I have been hungry all day long. I've manged it well, to a point. I've eaten healthy foods all day, just too much of them.

My day began with a muffin and yogurt. I then rode the spin bike for thirty minutes before my morning conference call. Afterward I had half a granola bar and got ready for my daily visit to the gym. A 3+ mile started my workout before training back. I began with 3 sets of pull-ups, followed by 3 sets of pull-downs, then 3 sets of hammer strength iso-lateral rows, and finished with 3 sets of T-bar rows.

Back at home I had a turkey sandwich before my Insanity workout. Today was the Max Interval Circuit. Very hard. Again I did better than last week, but still hard. I drank 4 pounds of water during the workout (and nearly vomited the last half right at the end). After the Insanity I had a protein shake (with a banana thrown in) to recover.

For dinner I basically started eating (after I could stand again after the Max Interval Circuit) and didn't stop for hours. I first had some left over chana sag (spinach and chick peas) with rice. Not much, but it was good. Then I ate a frozen Mexican meal (around 400 calories). Then I ate a large bowl of granola cereal. So now for dinner I've had well over 1000 calories.

I made myself stop eating and go on a walk around 8PM. JJF and I walked about 2 1/2 miles around the lake. Once back home I continued eating. A muffin, a NS cinnamon bun, a little cheese, and finally a NS brownie. The bad thing is I'm still hungry as I'm finishing up this post and going to bed. At least I can eat breakfast when I get up in the morning. Which may be very early, 'cause I'm STARVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment