Thursday, July 29, 2010

Almost Broke My Ankle

I began today with a little longer run than usual. 4.5 miles at various speeds. Up to 9MPH for a bit. Nearly broke my ankle in the process. Afterward I trained arms with my mother. 3 sets of press downs, 3 sets of overhead dumbbell presses, and 3 sets of rope press downs for triceps. Biceps began with 3 sets of seated incline dumbbell curls and ended with 3 sets of standing heavy hammer curls. Once back home from the gym I rode the spin bike for 30 minutes and got in my Insanity Workout late in the evening. We tried to walk late, but only got in about a mile before some large storms moved into the area.

Breakfast was a muffin and yogurt. Post workout I had a protein shake plus a banana. Late afternoon I had a turkey sandwich. Dinner was a LC Pizza. After dinner we had a little Ice Cream ('cause it was still like 100 degrees outside). During the day I also had a NS cookie, a Skinny Cow bar, and some rice cakes. Probably around 2200 calories on the day (a little high) and I burned ~4700.

Tomorrow is legs! Yippee! I'm gonna try to eat very light all day (breakfast, shake, and maybe a light snack, basically keep it under 1000 calories) and then eat an Al Pastor Torta for dinner. That's my goal anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment