Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Day in the Car

Tuesday I spent the majority of the day driving around Atlanta. From around 10Am until after 6PM. We viewed 9 different properties during the day. Before the trek began, I went to the gym and ran 3 miles on the Hill Routine and then trained back. 3 sets of pull downs, 3 sets of hammer pull downs, and 3 sets of hammer rows. I didn't have time for anything else.

Not so great day eating. Before the gym I had a lowfat blueberry muffin and afterward I had a bowl of granola cereal. During the drive I had a large Supreme Protein Bar, a Kellog's granola bar, and 2 Blue Rockstars. Dinner was Mexican. Cheese dip, flour chips, a chorizo taco, and 2/3 of a torta.

Around dusk, Kim, Jumping Jack Flash and I took our usual evening walk. It was lovely, until we got home. Near home we began to smell a burnt smell. Kinda like an electrical fire. After we got back to the house left out to go to the grocery store (and Jack ran in as we walked out) the smell was much stronger. Like a chemical weapon. Once back home and inside the house we realized it was a skunk & Jack was rotten with it. He smells awful & now so do we. So does our house. So does our lake. He smelled so bad when we got home he hid in the fire place. This is possible the worst smell I've ever come across and it'll be with us for days....

No comments:

Post a Comment