Thursday, July 15, 2010

Huge Calorie Burns

Tuesday began with granola and a muffin before hitting the gym. I ran a good varied interval and finished 3 miles right at 25 minutes. My workout (with mom) began with 2 sets of pull-ups (they sucked), followed by 3 sets of pull downs, 3 sets of hammer strength pull downs, and finally 3 sets of hammer rows. Only 11 sets, but I felt pretty tired at the end. Back at home I had a protein shake, did some bookwork (as a way of resting for a minute) then hit the spin bike for 30 minutes. After the bike I had a grilled turkey sandwich, and then began to mentally prepare for my Insanity workout. I banged it out and then rested (collapsed into the floor and then attacked by a wild, licking, Pug) until Kim got home from work. We decided to walk before dinner, so we grabbed JJF and hit the trail. Dinner for me was a LC meal. Good day overall.

Wednesday was weird, but a huge calorie burner. I began with granola and a muffin again. Then I got ready for the gym, but never made it. Robein (he works with us) was available for the day, so he and I tackled cleaning out my garage and out building. 6 hours later I have a very nice looking garage & an almost empty out building. I also burned around 6 calories per minute the entire time, so I racked up some very slow, moderately intense cardio. After we finished up I had another turkey sandwich, and got ready for Insanity. To my dismay, the workout was Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. I thought it was gonna be Power & Resistance or something a little easier. 40 minutes later I was dead. THEN we went on a walk. Ugh. I felt a lot better after the walk, but I was pretty tired. Dinner was a LC pizza, followed by a bowl of cereal. 4650+ calories burned on the day. Less than 2000 consumed.

Tomorrow I get to combine shoulders, bis & tris into one big workout. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment