Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot Dogs, Pizza, Ribs, and Still Craving Indian....

The past two days I've had exactly one workout. Sunday morning I did one Insanity workout. Then it was off to Kim's parents for a hot dog, a two ribs, and a bite of a potato. Afterward, we went to my parents house where I ate again. This time (over the course of 5 hours) I had two of Kim's BBQ sandwiches, another hot dog, and a few chips and dip. About 10PM I had a slice of coconut cake. Lovely. It really could have been much worse. I shot lots of pics of fireworks (which amounted to no exercise).



Monday I ended up not training at all. I didn't sleep well Sunday night and generally had no energy. So I took the day off. We had to go to Chattanooga for an appointment and had planned on eating some yummy Indian after. Well, the Indian place wasn't open yet, so we decided to drive from Chattanooga to Kennesaw to eat dinner with our friends K&K for their daughter's birthday. We ate at a pizza place called Big Pie In The Sky. It was featured on one of the Travel Channel's shows, Man Vs. Food. It was packed. You'd think they were moving crack instead of pizza. The wait was over an hour, and the line to order stretched out the door. I didn't realize how big the slices were and order 3 slices. I ate one, plus a maybe 1/3 of another. I'm throwing the rest away. It was ok. Not the best I've ever had. Not worth an hour wait. Not worth missing Indian for.

Anyway, I have a plan for the rest of the week. Each morning I'll get in my gym time (run plus workout), Insanity in the afternoon, bike ride after that, then walk in the evening. Today's workout might be two body parts. Chest and shoulders to make up for yesterdays missed workout. Either that or I'll have to train legs on Saturday. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment