Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Long Day

Today began like most other week days. Granola cereal and coffee. I had to do a little bookwork and then hit the gym. 3 miles of hills, followed by another mile plus of faster paced flat running. My chest workout followed. 3 sets of flat bench presses, 3 sets of incline presses, 3 sets of decline presses, 3 sets of cable flies, and finally 2 sets of dips. Thoroughly exhausted afterward, I went home and downed a protein shake. A little work around the house and then I got in 30 minutes on the spin bike. After the biking I had a LC meal and a sugar free Rockstar. A little rest and then it was Insanity time. Today was the Plyo Cardio Circuit. I was dead afterward. I've been exhausted all evening. Dizzy every time I stand up, sleepy every time I sit down. For dinner I had a frozen Indian meal with a little rice. After dinner Kim joined JJF and I for a nice walk around the lake, which completed my exercise for the day. Since the walk I've been starving. I've had the last bite of a protein bar, a small bowl of cereal, a NS cookie, and some sugar free jello pudding. The BodyBugg has me burning 4600+ calories on the day.

Tomorrow I know my morning is already altered. Work for a bit first, then gym. At least the Insanity workout is Cardio Recovery, so there's that. Plus a Braves game early in the afternoon will give me something to watch while riding the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment