Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Resting

Saturday was a day of both training and relaxing.

Training first. 3 mile hills run on the treadmill. Back home I had a protein shake and then 30 minutes on the spin bike. I rested for a few and conviinced myself that if I ate a sandwich and then did my Insanity workout, I could then go to bed for a couple of hours before Kim got in and we would be ready for our dinner and a movie. So I pushed through the Insanity routine, and then went to BED. I woke up to thunder, lightning, and the beginning of a massive rain storm. I ran down, brought the hounds inside, and went back to bed for another hour. I awoke at about 5PM (crazy), released the hounds, cleaned up, and waited on Kim to get home from work. We headed North to Chattanooga around 6:30 and had one of the best Indian meals I've had in a long time. I don't know that it was really any better than any of our other meals at Sitar, but it seemed like it. I had a chicken dish and Kim had soup, salad, and chickpeas with spinach. Loved it. We then proceeded to the movie theater to watch Inception. I really liked it. The theater was crowded, so we had to sit closer to the screen than I wanted, but otherwise it was a delightful evening.

Sunday=REST. I didn't do anything (well, I took a nap). I did fetch breakfast in bed for Kim as we watched a couple of horrible 80's movies. The rest of the day I watched a couple of rain storms, watched Psych (so funny) and True Blood.

Monday is back to running, spinning, Insanity, dog walking, lifting, and low-calorie/high protein eating. Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment