Saturday, July 31, 2010

6 Miles of Hills

Today began with Kim and I having a lovely breakfast together at home. We had facon, fake eggs, and a bagel. Actually I had a bagel, she had tomatoes.

I decided not to do my Insanity workout today. Instead I ran 6 miles. I kept the pace relatively slow, but ran hills the entire time. BodyBugg had me burning over 1100 calories. I'm not gonna say the run was easy, but it sure wasn't hard. Just long. After I finished up on the treadmill I did another mile on the elliptical to cool off. Back at home I rode the spin bike for 15 minutes, then went on a walk with JJF. Kim walked a little bit with us, but turned back after about 1/2 a mile. She's been feeling bad (sore throat, etc.) all day.

My other meals on the day consisted of a turkey sandwich for lunch, 2 low fat apple muffins, and a few olives during the day. Dinner was jerked salmon, au gratin potatoes, and squash Dessert was Skinny Cow! Decent with my meals today.

Tomorrow I'll get in an Insanity Workout for sure, probably a run, and then a walk. That's my plan....

No comments:

Post a Comment