Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2 Post for the Price of One (Days 149 & 150)

I've been busy the past day or two. Lots of training, cardio, and a little work. I've noticed the NS blogs have been crazy with new members. Great to see so many new excited people.

I've been on plan, plus a little added extra protein and calories for a couple of days of higher cycled calorie consumption. 60 minutes on the bike every day + 30 on the treadmill. I'm now jogging all but 5 minutes on the treadmill. Maybe next week I'll have a day or two where I jog the entire time.

Hopefully I'll have time for pictures and a longer post tomorrow. Still haven't done my post to mark loosing 70#'s and my new bear. Maybe I can get it all in tomorrow. Adding the extra cardio on the bike in the morning has cut into my usual computer time. That plus having to work a little of the past couple of day. Hopefully tomorrow will be slow and I can get caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment