Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Bike Seat (Day 152 or so...)

I've still been a little busy the past day or two. Getting in my morning session on the spin bike is really cutting into my blogging! Speaking of the bike, my new seat cover arrived this afternoon and so far I'm very pleased with it. No more pain as I ride, I hope. I completed my first interval workout on the bike this morning, standing climbs, jumps and all. The workouts are still hard, but I'm quickly getting the hang of it. Tonight's ride was just a nice intense seated ride as Kim and I watched WALL-E.

Kim and I trained arms today. 3 sets of press downs and 3 sets of overhead presses for triceps. For biceps we did 3 sets of standing dumbbell curls and 3 sets of rope curls. Before the workout we did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I ran for 20 and walked uphill for 10. According to the BB I've gotten in over 3 hours of exercise/activity. Tomorrow we train legs, yahoo!

After getting home from the gym, banking, and the grocery store I had lunch and then retired to the bed. I was exhausted and ended up sleeping about an hour and a half. I'm still a little tired tonight. Looking forward to this weekend and taking a little break on the cardio. I think I'll cut back to only an hour a day.



For breakfast this morning I had lowfat granola cereal, a banana, a cup of greek yogurt, and a slice of bread. My morning snack was a veggie burger. Lunch was another veggie burger and homestyle potatoes. My afternoon snack was something a little different. I had a kashi chocolate coconut bar. Pretty good, 120 calories. For sure something I'll eat after NS. Dinner was a NS hamburger, cauliflower with cheese sauce, and bread. Dessert was a white chocolate cookie with a little nutella.

Liliyarn posted a great post on the NS site about training, motivation, and the effects of weight gain on you and those around you.

BodyBugg Info:

Wednesday

Calories In = 2001
Calories Burned = 4029
Calorie Deficit = 2028

Thursday
Calories In =1801
Calories Burned = 3917
Calorie Deficit = 2116

Up early, ride the bike, hit the treadmill, then time to do some serious squatting!!!.........then ride the bike again tomorrow night. I feel like I just got off of the bike. Oh yeah, I did.....

No comments:

Post a Comment