Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rest Day (Day 148)

Today (Sunday) I decided not to go to the gym. I trained twice at home on the indoor cycle, 30 minutes each session. The morning session I trained along with a DVD and this afternoon I rode as I watched a football game. The DVD training sessions are still killing me. Maybe after a couple of weeks I'll be able to handle the routines better. I feel like I didn't train enough today since I didn't go to the gym. Crazy I know.



Easy food day as well. Breakfast was a blueberry muffin, morning star sausage, a banana, and a slice of bread. My morning snack was a cup of yogurt. Lunch was macaroni and cheese with beef and a slice of bread. My afternoon snack was a double chocolate almond cookie. Dinner was homestyle beef with mashed potatoes, a sweet potato pancake, and cauliflower with cheese sauce. My dessert was a chocolate crunch bar. I also had some cheese and a little more yogurt. I think on the day I had about 1750 calories (today was one of my higher calorie days).



Tomorrow is my weigh in. Hopefully I'll be down a couple of pounds on the week.

BodyBugg Info

Calories In = 1801
Calories Burned = 4072
Calorie Deficit = 2271

Not a bad burn day at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment