Monday, January 4, 2010

Weigh In

I weighed in this morning to find that I've dropped back down to 208.4. 8.4 more to go to hit my primary goal, then about 10 more to my new updated goal of 190.

I discovered yesterday that I've been taking in WAY more calories than I thought. For years I only had a single cup of coffee in the mornings, but recently (couple of months) I've been having quite a few more. We use fat free 1/2 & 1/2 and calorie free sweeteners, so I never thought much about calories in my coffee (because I was only having a single cup). I had a D'oh moment as I finished my 4th or 5th cup and realized that we'd gone through about 1/2 a container of the FF 1/2 & 1/2 THAT MORNING. Hundreds of extra calories I've been taking in without thinking. No longer. Back to black coffee with some equal. Stupid delicious 1/2 & 1/2.

Time to wake the incredibly sore Kim (we trained legs yesterday) and prepare for the gym. We train chest today.

No comments:

Post a Comment