Sunday, January 3, 2010

Leg Day On Sunday? (Day 141)

This past week our gym was closed for NYD so our workout routine was thrown off a little. Today (Sunday) we had to train legs. This is our first leg workout in 2 weeks (we took off for Xmas) so we kinda took it easy. I began with 30 minutes on the elliptical, increasing my intensity every 5 minutes until I hit level 18. Kim got her cardio in on the treadmill. We started the leg workout on the horizontal leg press for 3 sets, then moved on to true squats for me and leg presses for Kim for 3 sets, and finished quads with 3 sets of leg extensions. I led off the hamstring workout with 3 sets of leg curls as Kim was wiped out with 3 sets on the glute master machine. Next was 3 sets of seated leg curls, and we finished up with 3 sets of weighted hyper-extensions. We were both tired the rest of the day & I had the added fun of my knees buckling a few times. Super fun.



Today was a low calorie day for me. Breakfast was a double chocolate muffin, facon, a banana and a slice of bread. Lunch was tomato soup and a veggie burger. Dinner was bbq pork wrap, broccoli & cauliflower in cheese sauce. My afternoon snack, which I had after dinner, was a chocolate crunch bar. Dessert was pound cake with a tsp of hazelnut spread.



Weigh In in the morning. Hopefully I'll be back under 210 headed down to 190 over the next few weeks.

BodyBugg Info:

Calories Burned =3545
Calories In = 1500
Calorie Deficit =2045

No comments:

Post a Comment