Saturday, January 2, 2010

Why I Love My BodyBygg - So Far (Day 139)

Today (Friday) our gym is closed for the 1st. I had planned on Kim and I walking the hounds around the lake a few times, but it never happened. Instead we spent the day cleaning, doing laundry, trying to appease our cats, and preparing dinner for our friends K & K. So I didn't do any cardio all day. I was kinda upset late last night, but decided it was ok and I could get in some extra cardio on Saturday. I plugged in my BodyBugg just before going to bed and was thrilled to see that I had burned over 3700 calories on the day. Sweeping, folding clothes, running up and down the stairs repeatedly, and scrubbing different stuff all day was evidently a decent workout spread out over the entire day. Without the BB I'd have fretted over not training all night (probably had nightmares - my Domo would have been chasing me on a treadmill or something) and would have forced Kim to hang around the gym as I did extra cardio on Saturday. Now we can train normally, and maybe even share a bagel for breakfast!


Me trying in vain to remove something from my Pug's mouth. She at whatever it was.

Food was NS in the morning and lunch, dinner was peas, greens, and lean pork. I hope last night was the LAST celebratory meal we have until Valentine's Day. Seems like I've said that before...


Belle wanting more food.


BodyBugg Info

Calories Burned = 3765
Calories Consumed = 2502
Calorie Deficit = 1263

Again, as usual on days when I eat foods that are guestimates, the calories consumed is an educated guess. I think I had about 900 NS calories before dinner. Hopefully I'm over estimating the amount consumed with dinner. Either way, I'm still thrilled with the calories burned number.


RJ, wanting food as well.

Finally, I saw this posted on FaceBook. A conversation between a friend and her husband, both UGA alumni, concerning the Florida Gators bowl game:

"Will: What's a bear cat?
Me: I couldn't tell you.
Will: Is it like a centaur?
Me: Again, I couldn't tell you.
Will: Whatever it is, it clearly hasn't ever seen a gator before.
Me: Bastards"

As hard as it is for any UGA fan/alumni to say Florida and Tebow looked great. Like pros playing a high school team, or worse. Thank goodness he graduates, finally.


Puppy (cat), you guessed it, wanting food.

Obvisously no photos of food today, so you get some pics of my animals. Belle, RJ, and Puppy, all wanting to eat whatever we're touching.

No comments:

Post a Comment