Monday, January 18, 2010

Weigh In and Sunday Recap (Day 155)

First off, this morning's weigh in. I had some issues with the weigh in process today. I moved and cleaned the digital scales I use to weigh in on last night. I took a photo of the scales for a photo project I'm working on and I think the moving of the scales, along with the cleaning, scrubbing, pushing, wiping, etc. may have caused some inconsistencies with the scales this morning. I weighed at least 10 times with a range from 184#'s to 208#'s. The most constant weight was around 199-200. So I weighed in on our old scales (non digital) and weighed about 197. The old scales usually are a pound or so light. I'm calling my weight today 200 even. That's a 3.7 pound loss from last week & a total loss of 75 pounds on NS and 88 pounds from my heaviest. Hopefully over the next week the digital scales will settle back down and my next weigh in will be sub 200.



Sunday was a gym free day for Kim and I. I only trained for 30 minutes on the spin bike as well. We had to work on a leaky roof at one of our properties so that kinda cut into my plan for riding the bike early and late (which I still could have done, I was just very tired and decided to rest last night). Back to 90 minutes of cardio on Monday + the usual workout.

I had a pretty good food day on Sunday. Breakfast was nutriflakes, yogurt, a banana, and a slice of bread. My morning snack was more yogurt. Lunch was two fold. One portion was a chocolate peanut butter bar while the other was 1/2 of an Everything Bagel with low fat veggie cream cheese. Delicioius. My afternoon snack was a coconut almond bar. Dinner was a bbq sauce pork wrap, along with mashed cauliflower. Dessert was a chocolate crunch bar and about 1/8 of a protein bar. I think the total on the day was around 1800 calories.



Tomorrow's post will have pics of my new favorite yogurt concoction. Greek (or goat's milk) yogurt mixed with calorie free caramel sauce (or sometimes chocolate better'n peanut butter).

BodyBugg Info:

Calories Consumed = 1801
Calories Burned = 3181
Calorie Deficit = 1380

3 comments:

  1. Moving the scale definitely messes with it. We used to keep ours put away but I had to explain to Craig that you can't move it every time you want to weigh in. Being the skinny minnie that he is he doesn't have to worry about that anyway. I cleaned mine yesterday too but I have a week until weigh in so hopefully it will settle down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! You hit your original goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mel - Hopefully mine will be back to normal by next week too. I'll clean it in place from now on.

    @Drena - Thanks. Ten more to go and I think I'll stop, or at least slow down.

    ReplyDelete