Monday, November 2, 2009

11th Weigh In

Down another 3.5#'s to an even 220. I've now lost 55 pounds in 11 weeks (an average of 5 pounds per week, .71 pounds per day). One of my original goals was to loose back down to my college weight which was usually between 210-220. So I've reached a mini-goal/milestone on my way back down to 200. While I'm in much better shape & have lost quite a bit, 200 may no longer be my stopping point. I think that once I get there I may still have some work to do. If that's the case, then so be it, I'll continue on with the diet until I feel I'm at the weight/fitness level I want to be at. No sense in getting this close and not going all the way. This diet/lifestyle change has been one of the easiest, and best things I've ever done. Time to eat and then get to the gym!

4 comments: