Sunday, November 22, 2009

Back To The Grind On The Treadmill (Day 98)

Today was a cold, rainy day in Georgia. No dog walking at all today. Instead I went to the gym and did an hour on the treadmill. After I finished I ran into my long time training partner, the guy who taught me how to train (one of the crazy bodybuilders). He and I had a good little laugh and talked about diets. He commented how the thrive diet is basically a bodybuilder's pre-contest diet, packaged and sold to the masses. He was ill at himself for not writing a book about it 20 years ago.



I returned to NS foods today, after our day out yesterday. For breakfast I had one of Kim's new favorite meals. Egg Beaters, veggie chorrizo, OJ, and a slice of bread. My morning snack was a banana yogurt smoothie (1/2 frozen banana & vanilla yogurt run through the blender for a bit). Lunch today was cheesy homestyle potatoes and a veggie chik'n patty. My afternoon snack was a chocolatey nougat bar. Dinner was ravioli with cheese and spinach in meat sauce, a new spinach pancake (which was super delicious, but looked like a green hockey puck), and broccoli and cheese. Dessert this evening was a double chocolate almond cookie. I added a supreme protein bar this evening as well because I was still hungry.



My weekly weigh in is in the morning. Interested to see how things go after having an off meal yesterday (still think I did OK).

No comments:

Post a Comment