Monday, November 9, 2009

I Hate Fishermen Who Sneak Onto My Property (Day 85)

Today began with an early walk with Jumping Jack Flash and one of our big dogs, Daisy. After walking Daisy yesterday Kim and I reached the conclusion that Daisy had gained some of her weight back and needed to get some more exercise. So she got in two miles this morning. After our walk I had breakfast & headed to the gym. I did 20 minutes of HIIT cardio on the treadmill before beginning my chest workout. I began my chest workout with 3 sets of flat bench, then 3 sets of incline machine presses, followed by 3 sets of machine flies, and finally 3 sets of dips. After chest was finished I returned to the treadmill for 30 minutes @ incline 12.9, speed 3.9. My final exercise of the day was another walk around the lake with Kim. During our evening walk we ran across a group of fishermen who had snuck onto our property, stuck their car, and then had the audacity to ask if we had a tractor to pull them out with. I told them we have two tractors which the could NOT use & they needed call a tow truck. I hate fishermen who sneak onto my property! Anyway, on the day I had about 110 minutes of cardio for about 7.5 miles.



I had another "on" plan day today. Breakfast was maple brown sugar oatmeal, facon, a banana, and a slice of bread. My morning snack was a cup of yogurt. Lunch today was a large salad & bean and ham soup. My afternoon snack was a fudge brownie. Dinner this evening was mashed potatoes with meatloaf, broccoli in cheese sauce, a slice of bread, and a few olives. Dessert was a double chocolate almond cookie along with a cup of tea.







I don't think I'll get to walk the dogs at all tomorrow. A hurricane is hitting the gulf coast now and we're supposed to get between 3-5 inches of rain during the day. Guess I'll have to get all of my exercise at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment