Friday, November 6, 2009

Just Another Day On NS (Day 81)

This post is for Thursday November 5th, 2009.

I had the pleasure of training alone again today. My mother's return to the gym lasted a single day. She had a day planned with my sister and her son (which included a photo session with a Santa which ended up being a screaming session for little Oliver). I began my workout with 20 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill & I increased my run speed to 7.0. After the HIIT I trained arms. 3 sets of press downs, 3 sets of overhead presses, and 3 sets of rope press downs for triceps. Biceps began with 3 sets of seated incline curls, and finished with 3 sets of standing heavy dumb bell curls. I returned to the treadmill for 30 minutes of walking @ incline 12.9, speed 3.9. Jumping Jack Flash & I walked 2 miles before dinner to round out my cardio for the day.

I had another "on" plan day with my meals. Breakfast was a blueberry muffin, facon, a banana, and a slice of bread. My morning snack was a cup of yogurt. Lunch was maybe not exactly 100% on plan, but close anyway. I had the NS fettuccine alfredo along with a Morning Star Chick Patty (it's not real chicken so I count it as a couple of veggies, works for me). My afternoon snack was a fudge brownie. Dinner (I had to eat about 2 hours later than normal & I was about to starve, I hate being off my routine) was a good sized salad, cauliflower with cheese sauce, lasagna, and a slice of bread. Dessert was a NS golden pound cake (served warm).

Tomorrow is LEG DAY! Mom has vowed to return & even participate in the workout. It'd be great to have someone there to help slow the pace a little. I think I'll start the morning by grabbing a camera and a long lens and walk a dog around the lake & try to get a few shots of some of the Canada Geese that have returned to the lake for the winter. If I do I'll post a pic or two tomorrow. & of course, if any of you happen to be in the Chatt-lanta greater metro area and wish to come squat with me, come on to Firehouse gym around 10:30. I'll be the one in the back laying in the floor vomiting. C'mon, it'll be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment