Thursday, November 26, 2009

Quick Turkey Day Post (Day 102)

So my plan to go out of town so I could stay on plan failed, terribly. I did eat much healthier than I would have otherwise, only I ate enough for 5 healthy people. I ended up eating a plate load, followed by a second much smaller plate of food, followed by a piece of butter nut squash pie, followed by a second equally as delicious piece of butter nut squash pie. I am now MISERABLE. I physically hurt. My stomach hurts from all of the stuff I've crammed in to it. I need to walk all the way home from the beach I ate so much. We finally ended up getting in another 1:20 minute walk this evening, on top of the hour plus walk this morning. So for the day we did almost 2 1/2 hours worth of walking. It was all very low intensity, but some exercise nonetheless. Back to NS tomorrow. While I liked the change in my routine, I LOVE my routine.

Finally, this evening Kim surprised me with a couple of canolies she found while shopping today. WTF!!!???? One for her parents and one for us. I ate a couple of bite and so did she. I left the last for her to finish and have moved to our bedroom to hide from the food. #foodtastesgoodbutifeelterrible

No comments:

Post a Comment